FAQsOctober 20, 2020 2021-10-12 9:00
Frequently Asked Questions
Love the Geek strives to be a reliable and high-quality workplace training channel. We aim to create a place where companies can competitively and integrally advance their best talents and to provide our emerging talents the expertise they need to get a foot in the door in their desired industries.
Our online workplace training hub includes thousands of courses crafted by 369 top companies and institutions.
-To gain access to our courses, you must first create an account as a Love the Geek student. Learn more about how to sign up here.
Select and enroll in the courses of your choice. Our course categories include Advertising, Engineering, Finance, Health, Management, and Software.
Once you’ve enrolled in your desired courses, you’ll have access to them using your laptop, PC, and mobile devices.
Please Note: Some of our courses have the following prerequisites which must be completed before they can be accessed.
-YES, you can have the luxury of selecting your most convenient and preferred time to learn and at what pace they wish to study. It is a big boost that ensures a faster learning capacity.
Please Note: Some of the courses may require you to attend LIVE sessions via Zoom by your course provider.
-We accept the following forms of payment: PayPal, Mastercard, and Visa.
- you requested a refund within 48 hours of purchasing the course;
- you have no unconfirmed courses with a tutor for courses with whom you’re requesting a refund; and
- your payment was made less than 48 hours ago (check our Refund Policy for more information).
Select a Topic to Search for Help
Frequently Asked Questions
- Courses must have at least a 1-minute video teaser with a lecturer
- An Introductory session for each course. It will be a taster course for our students so that they can decide whether or not to pay for the full course.
- At least 5 lectures or learning modules.
- Live lessons are not required but always an edge to have one
- At least have one Quizzes, Assignments, and Activity for each course
- Excellent educational content made to aid in the promotion of emerging professional talent.
- Courses must support peer-to-peer interaction activities as well as new and innovative social collaboration methods
From our Dashboard, Partners can include quizzes and assignments that allow you to track students’ progress. Partners can create quizzes directly in our course builder, as well as import existing quizzes for credentials assessment.
Please Note: Importing quizzes is only allowed in the Excel Spreadsheet and CSV file formats.
Please Note: We don’t disclose any sensitive information that could jeopardize an individual’s rights.
Partners will be able to set their own prices for each course. We recommend that when determining a price, partners consider the course price market position, deducted fees, and Love the Geek commission.
For discounts and sales purposes:
We encourage our partners to contact us so that we can assist you with the process.
PR & Feedback: [email protected]
We promote content with video demos, and we also have free courses that users can join as a taster course for our students to decide whether or not to pay for the full /ongoing courses. Through our Zoom integration, webinars can be added to any course.
For a marketing campaign, we can create coupons for course discounts. This can be between 10% – 25%. Feel free to choose which ones to distribute via a link.