Creating Course Content
This article will guide you on how to create the content of your courses. Follow these steps to create the contents of your courses:
1. Go to your course creation page
2. Move your cursor down and click for Course Builder
3. You can now start building your Course Content
How to Add Course Topic
1. At the Course Builder, click Add new topic.
2. Add the details needed for your course topic.
3. Click Add topic when you’re done.
4. Repeat process.
How to Add Course Topic Lessons
Once you successfully add your course topic, you can now add Lessons for each topic. Follow these steps to create your course topic lessons:
Follow these steps to create your course topic lessons:
1. At the Course Builder. choose and click the Course Topic you made that you wanted to add a Lesson.
2. Click Lesson
3. You can now start adding the content of your lessons.
4. Upload Featured Image if needed
5. Have the option to add Video Source for lesson content
Please Note: For the video source HTML 5 (mp4) you need to upload your video content and your video poster. For the rest video sources, you need to add the video URL.
6. Add Video Playback Time if needed
7. Upload Attachment if needed
8. Click Update Lesson when done
How to Add Quizzes and Assignments
You can include quizzes and assignments on each course topic to put your students’ new knowledge and skills to the test.
Follow these steps to Add Quiz
1. At the Course Builder, choose the Course Topic that you wanted to add some quiz. Click Quiz
2. Add your quiz information. When complete click Save & Next
3. Click Add Question.
4. Start adding your quiz question. Input all the information needed.
Choose the Question Type you need.
Question Type Available: True/False, Open-Ended/Essay, Matching, Ordering, Single Choice, Fill in the Blanks, Image Matching, Multiple Choice, Short Answer, Image Answering, or Ordering.
5. Click Save & Continue when you’re done.
6. Repeat the process.
7. When you are done adding all the questions for this quiz. Click Next
8. Adjust the quiz settings:
- Input Time Limit for Quiz.Have the option to display the quiz time limit or not
- Choose the Quiz Feedback Mode – Default, Retry Mode or Reveal Mode
- Update Attempts Allowed
- Update Passing Grade for the quiz
Set the number of times each student can take and retake the quiz
- Update Max Questions Allowed to Answer
This feature is introduced to randomize quiz questions. An example would help to clarify the function’s purpose. If you have 50 questions in a quiz and enter 50 here, a student must answer all 50 questions to pass the quiz. However, if you enter 10, the student will be required to answer only 10 of the 50 questions, which will be assigned at random. Each student will receive a unique set of questions.
9. Click Save when done
Have the option to Import Quiz as well.
Follow these steps to Add Assignments
1. At the Course Builder, choose the Course Topic that you wanted to add some Assignment. Click Assignments
2. Type in your Assignments Information. Feel free to add attachments if needed.
3. Update the Time Duration for each assignment. Set O for no limit.
4. Update the Total Points and Minimum Passing Points as well
5. Adjust the Allow to upload files and the Maximum file size limit if necessary
6. Click Update Assignment when done
How to Add Zoom Live Lessons
Before Adding Zoom Live Lessons Make sure to Set Up your Zoom Integration.
Setup your Zoom Integration
Follow these steps to set up your Zoom Integration.
1. Go to your Dashboard
2. Click Zoom
3. Set your API credentials. Without valid credentials, Zoom integration will not work. Create credentials by following this link.
4. Click Save Changes when you’re done.
Add Zoom Live Lesson
Follow these steps to add Zoom Lives to your course content.
1. Go to your Course Builder
2. Select the Course Topic you want to add Zoom Live Lesson. Click Zoom Live Lesson
3. Add all the details needed for the Zoom Live Lesson
4. Click Save Meeting when done