Creating and Editing your Partner Profile
This article explains how you can have an account as a partner here at Love the Geek.
Make your account is unique and professional to stand out and gain more opportunities to attract students.
Everyone who has an account at Love the Geek will have each user dashboards where you can share your personal information.
This is how a Partner Dashboard account looks like:
How to Edit Your Partner Profile
1. To edit your profile, move your cursor to your Dashboard tab at the top right of your homepage.
2. Click on it and it will lead you to your Dashboard page. You can also head to your dashboard page by clicking here
3. Move your cursor down and click on the setting tab.
4. Type in your basic information: First and Last name, your Job Title, Phone number, Biography, and Signature.
Your signature will be added to the certificate that will be provided for each student who successfully finished each course.
Pro Tip: As a partner, make sure your bio corresponds to the courses you will be offering. Keep your biography professional. Allow your bio to speak for itself to your target students.
5. Upload your profile picture (profile photo size: 200×200 pixels), cover photo (cover photo size: 700×430 pixels), and choose which name you want to display publicly.
6. Click Update Profile once you are done.