Course Video and Audio Quality
Videos learning materials will increase student engagement, which aids in learning achievement. These allow you to pause, rewind, or skip through the video to have class discussions or review specific areas.
Video Quality Checklist
For better video content we recommend:
- Have at least HD video quality (720p or 1080p).
- Have engaging video content that will allow students to remember and process better.
- Informative Video Content.
Audio Quality Checklist
To have a great learning experience having clear audio content on each video learning material is a must.
- Audio is free of Echo and static Noises.
- Avoid distracting background noise.
- Clear lecturer’s audio quality. Make sure the lecturer is speaking clearly and loudly enough for the students to hear.