Course Content Quality
We know learning can only be effective if training programs come from reliable sources and we make sure to provide high-quality e-learning materials for the next generation of industry leaders.
To ensure the learning effectiveness of each course available on our website we make sure that courses are provided by the top 369 companies worldwide.
Requirements Needed For Course
1. Courses must have at least a 1-minute video teaser with a lecturer. Make sure to mention a quick overview of the course and why students will benefit from the course.
2. An Introductory Lesson for each course. It will be a taster course for our students so that they can decide whether or not to pay for the full course.
3. At least 5 lectures or learning modules.
4. Live lessons are not required, but they always give you an advantage. Live training will increase student engagement, allow the instructor and students to provide on-the-spot feedback, and allow individuals to engage in deeper discussions about the training course. Our dashboard includes Zoom integration.
5. Each course should have at least one Quiz, Assignment, and Activity. These will allow your students to put their newly acquired knowledge from each course topic to use. It will also help us in determining the effectiveness of your course content.
6. Excellent educational content made to aid in the promotion of emerging professional talent.
7. Courses must support peer-to-peer interaction activities as well as new and innovative social collaboration methods