When a student completes a paid course, he or she will receive and be able to download the course certificate.
How Can I Add Certificate For My Course
You will currently have a total of 12 certificate templates to choose from. Each design includes both a landscape and a portrait version.
Follow these steps to add a certificate to your course:
- Go to your Course Creation Page
- Look for and Select Certificate Template
3. Select one certificate from the available certificate template
4. Click Save for changes update
Please Note: You can add your signature to the certificate that your students will receive. Partners can add their signature from their Dashboard > Settings.
How To Disable Certificate For The Course
- Go to your My Courses
- Select the course you want to disable the certificate
- On your course creation page, look for Tutor Settings
4. Check the Disable Certificate
5. Click Save for changes update
6. Then click Submit for Review